TAIAN BAICHUAN PAPER CO,. LTD.
Model No.: sheet or roll
Usage: Food Packaging
Type: Anti-oil Paper
Use: Food Wrapping Oil Proof Paper
Packaging: packed in pallet
Productivity: 1000 tons per month
Place of Origin: XinTai City
Supply Ability: 1000 tons per month
Certificate: ISO9000, ISO14000, OHSAS18000,FSC
Food use oil proof paper refers to the paper which can prevent the oil from absorbing. In the narrow sense, refers to the use of bleaching, bleaching of unbleached or semi chemical pulp and paper, a paper by high degree of beating process.
It also includes a kind of paper which can be used to resist oil permeation and absorption, which is produced by adding in pulp or surface coating. Product can be as low as 20g/m2, depending on user requirements. There is a certain degree of strength and high smoothness, but low permeability.
Food use oil proof paperpaper can be used for a variety of oily food packaging and paper bags), bag type milk cup paper, bag paper, laminating paper and various Food Packaging Paper, paper towels and other products; anti-counterfeit paper products Printing Paper, white black white watermark watermark paper, paper and other traditional security paper.
The development of paper anti oil paper printing technology has the following new features:
(1) the direction of single-layer materials to multilayer materials;
(2) offset printing, gravure printing, flexo printing, screen printing and other printing methods coexist, flexo printing will grow fastest;
(3) the single sheet of paper to the web, stand-alone to the direction of the development of online production, complete sets of equipment supply;
(4) the comprehensive application of various new technologies (such as computer design, digital technology, laser processing technology and new materials, etc.).
(5) more and more restricted by the increasingly stringent environmental and health standards.
In addition, the paper anti oil paper focus on the development of low weight, high strength, lightweight high-grade paper anti oil paper, to achieve standardization, serialization, multi species, multi substrate, multi-purpose goals.